Great social things this week:
1) Watched 3 construction guys and a pressure washer in an adjacent yard. No barking, pegging, or anything.
2) No reaction to any dog, even at close proximity in obedience.
3) Did great meeting 3 year old and 2 new people.
4) Super gregarious with people at a big get-together. Existed with 6 dogs, 3 of them new
5) Made good choices when worried about a strange group of people at a park. First barked and charged, then stopped himself, looked at us, then returned.
Sagan really liked his new friend Duke, a Weimeraner:
And he loved playing stick with his best bud:
He is looking so much like an adult!